Saturday, April 21, 2007
7:13 AM
USAH BIARKAN AKU SENDIRIANMight be wondering why I blog at such an unearthly hour eh?
Becasue I couldn't sleep
My eyes are so painful,red,swollen, and watery.
THANKS TO
YOUIf I go on and on about how much I miss you,
I can never finish.
And the best thing is that, you never bothered,did you?
What if really,you got to know that I pass away because of _____.
And praises be to God,I escaped death,not once,not twice,but thrice yesterday
AMAZING ISN'T IT?
I almost got knocked down by cars
SCARYYYYYYYY!
DIl,really,thanks for yesterday.
I LOVE YOU :D
Like I said,even though couldn't read me like the book,
She understood me beyond the pages
Because she herself hasn't gone through it,
But she cares <3
God bless you always.
I don't know what else to write about except about
What exactly happen yesterday.
But I shan't disclose anything
Fearing I might burst into tears,again.